We’re excited to share the Kalparrin 2022 Annual Report!
It is with enormous pride that, this year, Kalparrin celebrates 35 years of supporting Western Australian families raising children with disability and additional needs.
Here are some of the highlights from the year:
- On average, 11 new families joined Kalparrin every week.
- 1,059 families received one-on-one, individualised Next Steps sessions from an experienced Family Support Officer.
- 4,580 members connected online each week via our Peer Support Network.
- 157 families joined our eight-week Connect & Learn Program.
- Over 500 inclusive activities and opportunities were offered to families via eNews.
It’s been another busy year and 2023 is set to be even bigger! We thank you for being a part of our wonderful and supportive community.
If you’d like to know more about our 35-year history, take a look at page 4 of our 2022 Annual Report where you’ll find more information about Kalparrin’s ambitious plans for next year, including a change of name mid-year!